- Internet Wi-Fi free for customers, in the farmhouses and gardens of Podere Umberto and Fattoria
- In the Podere Umberto estate center there is a play corner (swing and slide), ping-pong and coin-operated washing machine.
- The sofa beds can be used only for children under the age of 12 for whom cots are also available, sofa beds or cots have an extra cost.
- Check-in in Quercesecca is in the business center from 3pm to 7pm.
- Quercesecca guests can use the Razza del Casalone swimming pool at no extra cost.
Visits and Tastings
Quercesecca is part of the Pallini Group, which has been operating in the area for centuries; you can then visit and taste the local buffalo milk products from our renowned dairy.
At the Inno Al Sole store, a few kilometers from Quercesecca, you can buy and taste a wide range of excellent products along with cold cuts and local wines .
You can spend the morning drinking coffee and having breakfast and then buying bread and fresh milk; it is possible to have lunch and make aperitifs also taking advantage of the equipped and illuminated outdoor garden.
We organize, for groups and school groups, guided tours with tastings that include the dairy, the breeding and the renewable energy plant. , once a week, a free guided tour.ask for informations
Ask For a Free Quote
Direct Bookings are more convenient:
- Lower Prices compared to all online portals.
- Possibility to choose the apartment you desire most
- Better cancellation policies.
- Cheaper Deposit, when required.